Highlights of Qualifications
• 8 years of experience as a Journalist, Producer and Video Editor.
• Bachelor's degrees in TV production and broadcasting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including script writing.
• Fluent in English, Azerbaijani, Turkish and Russian languages.
• Known for integrity, reliability, friendliness in work environment, and organizational skills.
Voice of America, Azerbaijani Service
International Broadcaster, Line Producer and Video Editor, June 2010 - Present
• Produce Daily News and Showbiz programs for radio, television and website.
• Responsible for making foreign language and English language video packages.
• Serve simultaneously as solo producer, reporter, videographer and video editor for television and digital news and feature stories for a competitive, quality level international media market.
• Handle video, audio and lighting elements on assignment.
• Independently write, narrate, shoot and edit content from the scratch that tells a compelling story.
• Use a variety of sources including area experts, social media, daily newspapers or magazines.
• Prepare integrated, highly-targeted, well-balanced scripts, television packages that capture the attention of the audience.
• Edit video using Adobe Premier and Photoshop.
• Create and edit compelling video content for online platforms to be aired, social media, and streamed and downloaded onto compatible devices.
• Combine visual effects and live action video to create high impact videos.
• Set up lighting and audio equipment for location work, operate the portable equipment and work with the other production staff in pre-production planning and production.
• Oversee all phases of projects including the pre-production, production and post-production, media management and encoding video to various formats.
• Field and studio recording using cameras and other recording equipment.